My portable fan keeps making this weird noise that sounds like a cross between a noisy parakeet dying of bronchitis and a couple making passionate love on a rickety bed right next to my ear. It’s fucking driving me crazy. Bonjour, darlinks. I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus lately. And whoa whoa whoa, before you go thinking it’s because I actually have a life, let me clarify. It’s mostly just because Obama makes us go to this place called school. And also because of soul-crushing laziness, but I’d prefer to whine about school, which started a couple weeks ago and sucks ass. I am putting off truckloads of weekend homework right now to write this, but I figured I’d better post something before I forget I have a blog altogether. Plus, While held captive in a consuming vortex of schoolwork and procrastination, I have in fact accomplished some things of varying degrees of importance. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. “Oh great, she’s gonna talk about herself again.”
Well ha ha motherfucker this is my blog.
Anywaaay, here’s my latest shit-
- My journalism teacher read my essay and then told me that at first she was nervous about a freshman taking a sophmore/junior/senior class, but then proceeded to tell me that she was no longer worried and gave such high praise to my writing that I was about to die of an overload of pride. iT wAs A BeAuTiFuL mOmEnT…
- I messed around on the piano and learned how to play the chords of I’m Coming Home by Diddy and Skylar Grey, Stay by Rihanna, and Let It Be by The Beatles. My piano skills don’t go very far beyond playing things by ear and watching YouTube tutorials.
- I learned that marshmallows and barbecue potato chips go really fucking good together.
- I was peer-pressured into making a roleplay tumblr blog, which I’m still procrastinating on finishing. I have no idea how this is going to turn out.
- I edited a picture of me so that I have magical badass blue eyes.
- I huddled up in my bed with food and blankets and watched a shit-ton of movies on Roger, including Water For Elephants, Remember Me, Little Ashes, Bel Ami (yeah, I had a little Robert Pattinson marathon), The Great Gatsby, half of Cloud Atlas before it cut off suddenly and I AM DYING TO SEE THE REST OF IT YOU DON’T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I AM IN, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower for the umpteenth time. Also another movie, which I’m keeping a secret because I’ll be making a review post on that one later on. If you’d like to know my opinion on any of the ones I just listed, ask away in le comments. :3
- I wrote and wrote and wrote to my heart’s content, because I’m working on a new story that I’m currently very excited about.
- What I didn’t do was SEE THE PREMIERE EPISODE OF LEGEND OF KORRA BOOK 2, A TV SERIES THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH UGH UGH UGH IT WAS ON AT 7 PM LAST NIGHT AND I MISSED THE LIVE STREAM BECAUSE I’M A IDIOT!!!!!
- I had some delicious-ass apple pie.
- I finally finished painting my ceramic pickle, after letting it sit half-painted on my bookshelf for literally like, two years.
If you read this entire post, bless your soul. And if you, too, are stuck in the back-to-school vortex, here’s some epic music for your way to school.
(And don’t forget the classics.)
Sayōnara, my dearies! I believe in youuu!